Together with our students, we aspire to live up to the vision of our mission statement. The German International School The Hague offer students, teachers and parents a home away from home where each of us can feel comfortable and be who we are. Our school promotes the joy of learning and paves the path for a successful future within a familiar atmosphere.
Our mission does not exist on its own - together we share the task of filling it with life!
• Appreciation and acceptance of each other, mutual respect and a spirit of partnership set
the principles for our school life.
• We promote global mobility by ensuring continuity in our students’ education.
• Individual guidance and advancement together with personal responsibility for learning are
essential components of our educational concept.
• We guide our students forward to achieve internationally recognised qualifications – Middle
School Leaving exam or a bilingual International High School Diploma.
• Transparency is created through trust and open cooperation within our school community.
• Our school provides a learning and living environment which we responsibly shape and preserve.
• Social commitment and civil courage are taken as a matter of course both within and beyond our
• We see ourselves as an important element of German culture and educational policy within a
global network of German schools abroad.
• As an international school, we support the integration of local families into the host country,
• We are a school where learning and development never cease.